The Center for Morton’s neuroma works together with Complete Pain Care to provide specialized concierge services to patients with Morton’s neuroma. We are committed to providing personalized care and unparalleled access to a complete range of products and services specifically for patients suffering from Morton’s neuroma and we can give you the correct treatment for you to ensure that you get back to your life…quickly.
Our Aim Is To Avoid Surgery. We are the only dedicated Morton’s neuroma center (that we know of) that offers a complete range of cutting edge non-surgical treatments for your Morton’s neuroma. So we tailor a treatment plan that is right for you. Our philosophy is to treat your Morton’s neuroma with the most appropriate non-surgical treatment for you. We offer a broad range of ultrasound guided procedures, which we can exhaust before recommending surgery. As a last resort, if needed, we also organize, co-ordinate and monitor your surgical treatment. However we will only recommend surgery if non-surgical approaches have been exhausted or are inappropriate.
Our Medical Director, Dr. Janet Pearl, has over 20 years of experience in treating patients just like you:
We promise to listen to you to fully understand the medical, social and work issues related to your Morton’s neuroma. Morton’s neuroma can debilitate the lives of those afflicted. We pledge to act as your trusted partner to help you restore your life as much as possible.
Together, we will provide the best solution for you. Our experienced staff is dedicated to working with you in a supportive and friendly environment to develop your own treatment plan.
We are committed to listening to our patients, evaluating and diagnosing their pain, as well as assessing their function and aspects of their life affected by pain. We work closely with our patients, as well as their physicians and allied health care providers to develop a complete, multi-disciplinary treatment plan that will quickly improve their quality of life and help them return to the person they used to be.
We offer a number of procedures to treat Morton’s neuroma without surgery. To see the treatments we offer for Morton’s neuroma click here.
Come on a Virtual Tour of Our Facility:
Janet D. Pearl
Diplomate, American Board of Anesthesiology with Certification in Pain Medicine
- Fellowship in Pain Management, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Residency in Anesthesiology, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Internship in Internal Medicine, New England Deaconess Hospital, Boston
- M.D., Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons
- M.Sc., London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- A.B., Harvard College
- Director and Secretary, Massachusetts Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Member, Massachusetts Dept.of Industrial Accidents, Health Care Services Board
- Member of the Association of Harvard College Class Secretaries and Treasurers
- Ex Past President, Board of Directors of the Harvard Alumni Association
- Ex Trustee, University of Massachusetts.
- Coach, Girls Softball
- Massachusetts Society of Anesthesiologists
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- American Pain Society
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Massachusetts Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine