For New Patients
The Center for Morton’s Neuroma is located in Framingham, Massachusetts – Patients come to see us from all over the USA (including Massachusetts, California, Michigan, Texas, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, New York, New Jersey and Florida – to name a few) as well as Canada, Mexico, Europe and Asia!
Don't Suffer Any More. Get Help Now:
Come on a Virtual Tour of Our Facility:
Meet our Medical Director:
Your Primary Care Physician:
Your primary care physician (PCP) is an important part of your Morton’s neuroma care team. Since our practice is highly specialized, we are not able to accommodate routine and preventive healthcare needs that are not related to your condition. You need to maintain a relationship with a PCP who is familiar with all of your health issues and who can provide you with ongoing care in the long term. If you do not have a PCP, you will need to establish a relationship with one prior to receiving our services.
PCP Communication Assurance:
As a member of your care team, your PCP will be kept updated on your progress at The Center for Morton’s Neuroma. To ensure that your treatment plan continues smoothly without interruption or confusion, we will report any changes in your assessment or treatment plan to your PCP in a timely manner. And we are always available to your PCP if any questions or other issues arise concerning your health status.
Before Your First Visit:
What To Bring:
- Completed Patient Clinical Intake Form
- Health insurance information including authorizations or referrals
- List of prescription medications and dosages
- List of medications that you’re allergic to
- Imaging reports (including DVD’s etc.)
- List of questions you may have
- Recent test results related to your condition
- Paper and pencil to take notes
- Click here for other forms
We are dedicated to being a healing resource for you. If financial considerations are preventing you coming to us, there may be medical financing options available to you. Please click below to apply for financing:
- Prescriptions are NOT provided on the first visit.
- Prescription refill requests require a 48 hour notice.
- Prescriptions will not be written or called in after business hours.
- Appointment cancellations require a 24 hour notice.
- More than one appointment cancellation without proper notice may result in discharge from the practice.
- Compliance with your treatment plan is expected. YOU are part of the team that is working to help you get better;
WE ALL have to do our part.