Treatments for Morton’s Neuroma
|Our Aim is To Avoid Surgery and so our philosophy is to treat your Morton’s neuroma with the most appropriate non-surgical treatment for you. We believe that we are the only center that offers such a wide range of non surgical procedures to treat you Morton’s neuroma. Any surgery carries certain risks and so we offer a broad range of ultrasound guided non-surgical procedures, which we can exhaust before recommending surgery. However we will recommend surgery if all non-surgical approaches have been exhausted or are inappropriate.||
A Message from our Medical Director:
Treatment for Morton’s neuroma Condition Must Be Tailored To Your Unique Medical History. If you play a sport or spend a great deal of your work time on your feet, more aggressive treatment may be necessary to facilitate fast pain relief. Your other medical diagnoses, such as diabetes or rheumatoid arthritis, should also be taken into account when formulating a treatment plan.
When you meet with your Center for Morton’s Neuroma physician, it is important to tell them about any treatments you have already tried. For instance, if you have changed your shoes or visited a physical therapist, it is important to let the practitioner know that information. In this way, you will be able to access the appropriate treatment for your condition. In some cases, we may want to try very conservative methods, such as looser shoes or a foot orthotic for an extended period of time before committing to more aggressive forms of treatment.
We will develop a complete multi-disciplinary treatment plan to best treat your Morton’s neuroma. We’ll select from an appropriate combination of state-of-the-art techniques, medications, physical therapy and if necessary surgery to achieve success.
We are the only practice (that we know of) to provide the widest spectrum of treatments available to treat Morton’s neuroma. This allows us to tailor your treatment so that it is just right for you. We carefully consider all your previous treatments, your specific needs as well as all the options open to us to create an individual treatment plan that is best for you.
We Offer a Range of Cutting Edge Treatments:
- Pre-made Medical Grade Orthotics
- Custom Orthotics (indirectly through our Morton’s neuroma network)
- Physical Therapy (indirectly through our Morton’s neuroma network)
- Medication Treatments
- Plasma Rich Platelet Injections (under ultrasound guidance)
- Corticosteriod Injections (under ultrasound guidance)
- Radiofrequency Ablation (under ultrasound guidance)
- Cryotherapy Ablation also known as Cryosurgery (under ultrasound guidance)
- Neurolytic Injections (under ultrasound guidance)
- Platelet Rich Plasma Injections (under ultrasound guidance)
- Stem Cell Therapy (under ultrasound guidance)
- Morton’s neuroma Surgery (indirectly through our Morton’s neuroma network)
To read the medical studies that show the effectiveness of our procedures click here.