Why do we have a shoe stretcher on a Morton’s neuroma website? Because one of the causes of Morton’s neuroma is a narrow toe box and so what’s the simplest way of dealing with that? Stretching your shoes of course! And this is the best shoe stretcher we could find.
It’s good for any foot pain and Morton’s neuroma sufferer who doesn’t want to throw out those expensive beautiful shoes. Even though this is called a boot stretcher, it actually widens any toe box on any shoe.
- Don't throw out those beautiful shoes just because you have Morton's neuroma or metatarsalgia and need a wide toe box shoe
- Widens the toe box of tight shoes and boots and reduces break-in period
- Sturdy stainless steel hardware doesn't break like its plastic counterparts.
- Singe stretcher: Can be used for right & left shoes.
- Beech wood: Beautifully polished german harvested beech wood.
- Spot relief: Includes 3 bunion/corn plugs and 14 holes for customizable relief.
- Instructions: Includes comprehensive shoe stretching user manual
The FootFitter Premium Professional Boot Stretcher is the finest and highest quality boot stretcher you'll ever see. Arguably the best boot stretcher on the market, this boot expander will stretch the toe area and transform your boots and high-ankle shoes. Prevent pain and blisters when breaking in your footwear. This boot stretcher is made out of highly polished German beech wood and the mechanical parts are constructed in stainless steel. With this easy-to-use stretcher, you'll never have to purchase another boot stretcher again. The stretcher comes with 3 bunion plugs that will fit into the 14 to 16 holes located in the toe area. Horizontally stretches the width of a boot or high top shoe for a better fit.
The FootFitter Premium Professional Boot Stretcher will work on boots as well as flat-sole footwear including sneakers, bucks, and flats. There's the FootFitter Premium Professional 2-Way Deluxe Shoe Stretcher, and there's everything else; get the best shoe stretcher, and throw out the rest.
This shoe stretcher is covered by a 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty