We give every one of our patients a pair of these dux and they absolutely love them. In fact, they often send us photos wearing these shoes.
The Dux Clog beats the competition with a large toe box, great arch support and heel comfort. We call it our "foot pain" shoe. It is thermo-reactive so it conforms itself to your foot shape while wearing. And, it is laboratory verified as not containing toxic chemicals unlike other brands.
- Great arch, large toe box and terrific heel support, especially good for heel spurs, plantar fasciitis and Morton’s Neuroma.
- Simultaneously, great softness for people with painful feet. RESILIENCY PLUS SOFTNESS.
- No harmful chemicals, unlike EVERY competitor.
- Thermo-reactive; they conform to the bottom of your feet through wear.
- Light weight
- Heat Moldable; you can use a heat gun or blow dryer to modify their shape. (Best example is using a golf ball to expand the top of the forefoot to accommodate a hammertoe).
Imagine a pair of shoes so comfortable that you might catch yourself checking in a mirror to see whether you have anything on your feet! If this is appealing, our lightweight DUX shoe is the right one for you. You will hardly notice the DUX, which weighs less than 5 ounces in size S. The ergonomically designed shoe is made from high quality, super soft Duex material. Duex X-errain is a breathable, non-aging cell construction rubber with thermoactive properties.
Look at the egg test comparing the Dux to a competitor: